Monday, June 23, 2014

Tuface's dad commences treatment for cancer.



   Tuface Idibia 's dad was diagnosed of cancer early this year, and has now commenced treatment. According to a statement released by 2face, his dad is in good condition. The cancer was detected on time, and treatment has already started.

“He is fine and there is really no problem. He was diagnosed early and he has started the required treatment. He will be fine. It is just one of those things. The family will get through it. The whole family is behind him and most importantly God is behind him too.” 2face said.


We wish him a speedy recovery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua