Saturday, June 21, 2014

Singer Adokiye Kyrian says she wishes to offer her self in return of the Abducted Chibok Girls.



 
   The Imo State singer Adokiye Kyrian, has revealed in an interview with show time, how she wishes to take the place of the Abducted Chibok School girls, even if it means 10 - 12 men sleeping with her every night. Lol!


 In an interview with show time, she said, “This is 11pm in the night and do you know what I am thinking about? Those little girls, where they are and what could be happening to them. It is just unfair. They are too young. I wish I could offer myself in exchange."
When she was reminded that the girls could be making out time as sex slaves, the singer/actress retorted, “ They are between 12 and15 year old girls for Christ sake. I am older and more experienced. Even if 10 to 12 men have to take me every night, I don’t care. Just release these girls and let them go back to their parents.”
 Very concerned citizen! See another picture of her below...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua