Saturday, June 21, 2014

Dear all, when do you think is the right time for settling down (marriage)?

 
      Good morning guyz and ladies, I really need your opinion on this topic. When is the right time for a lady or a guy to get married? Some people have said the right time/ age for a lady is 21 years, so she can quickly bear all her kids and have time to pursue her career or even stay back in shape.
      Some have also said once a lady is done with her University education, then she is good to be married. While some others have said after a girl is done with schooling, she should atleast have some years of working experience before she thinks of settling down. This is usually between the ages of 29 - 32.
 
     However, I heard there is no exact time/ age for the male counterparts because they have nothing to loss. Well, do you agree with these? If you don't,  when do you think is the actual time, and why do you think it is?

       It's another Saturday, Happy married life to all of you out there getting married today.

2 comments:

  1. Osahon more grace 2 ur elbow.u doing a nice job.keep it up.from my own perspective,marriage nd settling down has got so many factors coming in2 play at d same time.but like I would say,it all depends on d individual involved nd when he or she deems it fit 2 tie d knot.left 4 me,settling down early is more advisable so one could like watch his or her kids grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with soso's comment!!! Early marriage is just d best, b done with child bearing b4 30 n then work perfectly well on ur body 2get dt sexy shape bck agn! *winks lol

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua