Friday, June 20, 2014

Six Nigerians Arrested in Ghana for Forgery.

            


 Osamudiamwen Ekechuku Emeka, 24, Adebayor Alaba Sa-ed, 21, Prince Ejine, 19, Charles Chinedu, 32, Wallace Darden Odon, 28 and Paul Kelvin, 20, have been arrested by Police in Ghana for forging signatures of public offices on documents, including that of the President, and IG of police.
   Documents bearing forged signatures of state officers and six state institutions including that of the Office of the President, Ghana Police Service, the High Court, VAT Service and laptops were some of the things retrieved from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua