Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Star Boy Wizzy living the good life.




     When you are big, you ball with big people. Wizzy is obviously big. Star boy is currently in LA, and he is indeed having the time of his life. Läst week he shared a picture of him chilling with Chris Breezy, Tyga and Bu, and just yesterday, he shared another picture of himself, Tyrese and Akon chilling.

    Now that is what I am talking about. Who God has blessed, ... Ride on wizzy,and enjoy the fruit of your labour. see more pictures below...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua