Sunday, July 13, 2014

BankyW sings about Linda Ikeji in New song 'jaiye Orimi'!



 The sensational RnB king / Producer, Banky W, A.k.a Mr Strong thing, A.k.a Mr Capable, is out with a new Audio track which he titled ' Jaiye Orimi'.

 This song is 'sweet' like his previous songs, and it has that flow that will make you move your body. In the song, he talks about him and Wizkid, and he also talked about the olofofo you guyz do about him on Linda Ikeji's blog. Hehe!

 Listen to the song below...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua