Sunday, July 13, 2014

Fashion: Check out Rihanna, Chika Ike, and Taina Omotayo, in see through outfits.



 Yes! See through is gradually creeping back into fashion. I trust aunty Riri! When it comes to things like this, she nor dey carry last, she's always setting the trend. The above picture was what she wore to celebrate America's July 4th.

 About two days ago, wizkid's girlfriend Tiana Omotayo was also pictured in her own see through red gown. Do I hear some Niaja girls shout for joy? *it has entered Niaja* SMH!



 Now to the main the main. Aunty Chika Ike! The latest niaja celebrity fashionista. I mean the way she dresses these days ehn, I am beginning to suspect she has gone for one fashion school abroad.lol! She too wore her own red see through gown to an event just recently.

 Her own is not as glaring as Tiana's own, but atleast you can see part of her chest and her tommy. Incase you can't see through her dress, you can borrow your neighbour's glasses.

 And which of the three outfits do you prefer?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua