Thursday, July 10, 2014

Fashion Alert! Rihanna goes out in nightdress and sneakers.



 This girl wi not kill person!!! If she doesn't cover up,its war. If she covers up, it's still war! Rihanna stepped out of her house in broad day light in her night gown and a pair of sneakers.

 She wasn't going for a slumber party, she was going to watch a football match. Whew! For those of you who would love to try this, need I remind you that Riri is the only one who can do this and get away with it.

See more pictures after the cut...

                                                                           Badt geh Riri! Hehe!!


1 comment:

  1. I av a feeling cb beat d hell outta her brain, and she's still tryna get over him...*runs like usain bolt*

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua