Thursday, July 10, 2014

Technology: First Made in Nigeria cars set for use.



 The first made in Nigeria car manufactured under Nigeria's First car Manufacturing company INNOSON, has been tested and approved for driving. INNOSON is a car manufacturing company, own by Chief (Dr) Innocent Ifediaso Chukwuma, from anambra state. * One of the many reasons why I love Ibo men. Lol!*

 The very first of this car was presented to President Goodluck Jonathan, and it was test driven by him, along side vice president Nnamani Sambo. The Chief Executive Officer of NEPC ( Nigeria Export Promotion Council), Mr Oluwasegun Awolowo, has also purchased his own. See picture after the cut...



 Be patriotic! Buy made in Nigeria goods!!!

1 comment:

  1. Coooooooooooooooolll....lemmeeee go buy one*wearing my J's*

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua