Sunday, July 13, 2014

Hilarious Video: Chris Brown's 'Dont Judge Me' Remix.



 Lol! I really can't stop laughing. Happy sunday guyz, and I hope you all are well? I just thought to share with you this very funny performance of Chris Brown's song 'Don't Judge Me'.

 A boy named Nelson did the song at an Audition for MTN Project Fame 7. Lmao!!! Where he was saying he never went to, is what I am still trying to figure out. "Why I never go there". Chris Brown would die if he saw this.

 Please watch the video below, and I hope it makes you laugh as hard as I did, and brightens your day.



1 comment:

  1. Lmaooooooo...still cant get over dz video. .d guy con dey look up like say hin write d song for sky..con still stammer on top..oga gan...Osahon's school dad*drops mic n run cos i dnt wanna go dere*

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua