Sunday, July 13, 2014

See the School where students learn along with reptiles.



   If anyone ever ask you for the definition of Irony, then this school is the answer to your question. This is a school in Ibadan called "Urban Day Grammar School" Lol! Urban indeed.

 Report says there is never a week without the students having to kill a snake inside the school premises. There is no fence around the school, the students are made to sit on the floor to write exams with Lizards,  because no basic amenities like chairs and desk for them, not to mention the others.

 Even the principals office is an eye saw. Intresting right? Ain't people in charge of maintaining these school? Why do kids have to go through all these hardship just to get education? These are some of the many questions that ran through my mind as I read about the school.

 And as for the name of the school! I think they can start from there by changing it's name to Rural Day Grammar school. SMH!   See another picture below...


1 comment:

  1. Omg..I knw dz school na...wat a shame...

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua