Tuesday, July 15, 2014

"I dont care about the golden ball" says Lionel Messi.



 While a lot of people have been saying that Argentina player Lionel Messi De Vamp... is not worthy of the Golden ball awarded to him by FIFA, the footballer has expressed his dismay, for not being able to get his team the world cup.

 However in his statement, Messi stated that he cares not about the golden ball, as he was more intrested in the golden cup.

“I’m very hurt at not being able to bring the Cup to Argentina,” Messi said. “I am very angry at the way we lost, so close to the penalties, especially as we had the best chances. I do not care about the ‘golden ball’. I am just upset by the wasted chances."

1 comment:

  1. He does not deserve it..ojoro fifa, dey shud av given it to sumone who deserved it n would appreciate it

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua