Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tuface and Annie Idibia loves up in matching outfit.



 I know some of you would say what is special about a couple wearing the same out fit? Well I agree that there is almost nothing special, because this tradition has been so for a very long time.

The thing here is, when it comes to Annie and 2baba, everything is special. The chemistry, the way it flows so freely with out them having to put in so much effort. And of course the way Annie adores  2baba *so sweet*.

She shared the above picture on her IG page, and even called 2face her twin. *my role model* hehe. See what she captioned the picture below...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua