Monday, July 14, 2014

"It tastes good" Chika Ike brags about cooking skills.



 Nollywood actress Chika Ike seem to be very active these days on social network. Just over the weekend, I posted pictures of her going Grocery shopping, as her Chef was on leave.

 Well, the above picture should be the out come of the shopping. She posted a merged picture of her preparing Okro soup with green pepper, Tomatoes, onion, and the rest of them there. *oyinbo soup*

 She caption the picture "it doesn't just look good, it also tastes good". Sounds to me like an advert. Oya o, Eligible bachelors, start applying. And don't forget you must meet her criteria. Lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua