Monday, July 14, 2014

Over excited Rihanna, pulls up her shirt at FIFA 2014 World Cup Finals!



 If this girl was in Nigeria, I would have suggested that someone takes her to Yabaleft ASAP! Lol, she won't kill me at all.

 Riri was at the stadium to watch the final FIFA match yesterday, and from the above picture, you can see a very excited Rihanna.

 Her excitement grew out of control when Germany won the match. Riri pulled up her Top in the crowd, revealing her bra, I heard she also had a flag of Brazil tattooed on her neck.

 Thank God she wore bra o, I was starting to think she forbids bra. See picture below...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua