Monday, July 14, 2014

Ladies!!! SuperStar Dj Exclusive is off the market. He proposed to his Girlfriend Tinuke Ogundero.




When the Super Star Dj Exclusive posted this picture above on his instagram page yesterday Sunday, and captioned it that, I guess a lot of his fans couldn't decode what he was saying or where he was headed.

 That was Dj Exclusive stepping out to propose to his girl friend of 4years, Tinuke Ogundaro. He popped the question in London, and she said YES!!!

I won't lie this news pained me when I heard it because I have been praying for my Dj Exclusive. I even saved a picture of him in my phone that I look at all the time ,and wanted to relocate to Lagos because of him Lol!. I know alot of ladies will be so pained when they learn of this news. Sorry girls, he is not your Mr right! And please stay off, DJ Exclusive is Officially TAKEN!!!

Congrats to Tinuke and Dj Exclusive! See another picture below...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua