Monday, July 14, 2014

Photo: President Jonathan wears stockings on Native.



This picture was taken while president GEJ was highlighting from his plane on his return back from Ghana. Well, a concerned citizen didn't notice anything else in this picture,but the fact that our president wore stockings on native, and adviced he never does it again. Lol!

 Well, I am not only impressed at how white the stockings is, I also couldn't help but notice his Choo (Shoe)!!! He grew up without shoes, and now he wears the finest shoes. Abeg I love this shoe too much I don't even know why.

The shoe, the stockings, and the clothes all work together perfectly for me. And see the way he was walking 'Majestically'. I have never seen Mr President look this Elegant before. He looks like an Ajebutter. Hahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua