Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Man Behind April 14 Bomb explosion, caught and repatraited back to Nigeria, to Face the Law.



The above Sadiq Ogwuche, is said to be the person behind the April 14 Nyanya bomb explosion that claimed lots of lives. 

Sadiq was captured in Sudan, since he was declared wanted by the Department of State Security in connection with the Nyanya bomb blast. 

He was returned back to Nigeria today by the Federal Government,  from Sudan by some members of the INTERPOL, to come and face the Law.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua