Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Sean Tizzle signs N17million deal, with a drink company.



 You know what they say about "when God opens a door for you, no man can shut it?", yes! Indeed God has opened the door for Nigerian Artist Sean Tizzle, A.k.a Oluwa Tizzle.

Not only did he just sign a mouth watering deal with MTN, according to his management, Sean Tizzle has signed another mega deal with a drink company, worth N17million.

Meanwhile, Sean Tizzle will be off very soon to America for his America Tour, in preparation of his concert which holds on September 5th in New York...




 Hard work and persistence pays! Congrats to Mr Tizzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua