Saturday, July 12, 2014

Miley Cirus finds love again?



 Rumour has it that Miley has been dating Music producer Mike Mill for a couple of months now. But according to HollywoodLife, this might not be something serious because Miley still hasn't gotten over her ex fiance Liam Hemsworth, who wrecked her. Lol!

“Miley and Mike do hook up but it is not serious at all,”  according to the website. “[Miley is] still way too hung up on Liam to fall in love with anyone else. Don’t get me wrong, she’s hooking up with guys, including Mike, but none of them have a place in her heart; that still belongs to Liam.”

I hope she really gets serious with Mike. Atleast this might calm her down a little. And I pray he doesn't wreck her too, cos am afraid I don't know what she would become after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua