Saturday, July 12, 2014

The war is over!!! Chris Brown and Drake working on a New song together.



 Yaay! I am exceptionally excited about this news because I love Chris Brown and Drake's music. So both of them on same track, is something I definitely can't wait to hear.

 Some of you would be wondering "are they not sworn enemies?" well, I guess the picture above answers you question. Drake only posted this picture yesterday, and you can see Mr confused C.B is singing so passionately like he always does. You see why I like guyz? They fight and make up, unlike ladies.

 Guess it's some kind of Romantic song lol!. *can't wait for the final outcome of this studio session*. I pray a fight doesn't break out before the music is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua