Saturday, July 12, 2014

Photo: Check out Yung6ix 'HAWT' body!



 Lmao! I know I am a trouble maker, I accept it before doing what I am about to do. If there is any Nigerian Rap Artist I love so much after Ice Prince, that person of course is Yung6ix.

I just stumbled on this picture of his, and I wonder what the inspiration was that lead to it.

Hehe! Yung6ix just incase you ever get to see this, from a very concerned fan, don't ever try this again. Unless of course you'v had several sessions at the Gym...

 Some of you might not understand where I am coming from, but take a look at the picture below...


                            The Yung shall grow! :D. *running outta ere*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua