Thursday, July 10, 2014

Photos: Kim and Kendall in Balmain Amour out fit. What do you think, Yes/No?



 18 years old model, Kendall Jenner, was seen side by side with her big sister Kim, at the Paris Fashion event. Both sisters were styled in a Balmain Amour outfit.

 What do you all think of these outfit on Kim and Kendall? Because I can understand if Kendall is using hers for the run way. But Kim, I don't think I like the drama and stiffness of the dress on her.

                                                  Oh well, I can't help but notice Kim's Favourite brown shoe. Hehehe *ilike*

1 comment:

  1. Ok I like kim buh she looks like an egyptian mummy ere.*drops mike n run* love u still kimmi

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua