Thursday, July 10, 2014

Service of Songs for Late Gospel artist Kefee, was held in Benin today.



 A service of songs organised by colleagues of the Late Gospel artist Kefee Obareike Momoh, was today held at the Oba Akenzuwa cultural centre in Benin.

 A lot of dignitaries like Lancelot Oduwa Imaseun, Sir Victor Uwaifo, Sammie Okposo, Maleke, Franchise and a host of others were present for the service of songs. All roads will be leading to her home town tomorrow in Delta State, where she would be laid to rest.

 So hard to believe she's gone. *sad* RIP Kefee!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua