Friday, July 11, 2014

Photos: Nollywood actress Halimah Abubakar, steps out in style!



 Nollywood actress are vexing this period o! Only God knows the occasion they attend all dressed up looking so Gorgeous. Chika Ike went for Grocery Shopping, what could Halimah be going to shop for? * just asking o*!

 She shared these photos of her, and captioned it,


"Am on my own lane. No photocopy. .. Dress @justgerrys Shoe sergio rossi Fur coat …Zara"



 *laughing in swahili* she's really on her own lane, because "na only her waka come that lane". Lovely though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua