Friday, July 18, 2014

Photos: see the man who looks like Jesus.



Swedish model, Ben Dahlhaus, is not only said to be the hottest man on earth right now, people are beginning to say he looks like Jesus.

 Lol! I guess people who think so, are referring to the picture illustrations of Jesus, while He was on earth. Well, personally I don't think this guy looks like Jesus. I mean he looks too untidy.

What do you think? Is he gorgeous enough to be the hottest man on earth, and does he in any way look like the picture illustration of Jesus?

See more pictures below...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua