Sunday, July 20, 2014

"Psquare is Peter and Paul" says angry Peter.



 Hmmmm, this man Peter Okoye is really vexing o. He has not only been blocking fans that attacked him on twitter for not attending his brothers wedding, he has also sent a tweet suggesting that the only family important to him is his wife and kids, and that if at all there is a Psquare, it consist just of him and his twin Paul. Not Peter, Paul, and Jude. *am sure you know what that means*. Hehe!

Did I hear someone still say there is no fire on the Okoye mountain? OK o! Sit down there, until the fire burn you.  Meanwhile, see his tweets/harsh response to his fans below....







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua