Saturday, July 12, 2014

"result of good living" Sean Tizzle speaks about his bleaching rumours



 Ok, a lot of people have been saying Sean Tizzle A.k.a Oluwa Tizzle, has joined the bleaching crew due to his recent lightness in complexion and his multiple skin colour.

 Well, I use to think the same way too, till a close source told me sean's skin has always been like this. In a recent interview, when Sean Tizzle was asked about bleaching his skin, he replied thus:

"My skin being lighter is as a result of good living"

Lol! Abi o? Is there actually anything wrong in bleaching?  Anyways, see another picture of him below, then you can decide if it's bleaching or good living. Hehe!


1 comment:

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua