Friday, July 4, 2014

Soldier shoots bus conductor at Ikeja!



 I don't know what's going on anymore. But soldiers harming harmless citizens? This is totally unacceptable. As if the burning of BRT buses and beating up of innocent people is not enough, report says a soldier has shot a bus conductor twice,  along Ikeja road at close range.

I mean can't anyone stop these soldiers? I thought they are suppose to protect the citizens?

See photo of bus conductor that was shot after the cut...





 Some individuals are gradually kicking against this barbaric act. Djinee for example expressed his dismay on twitter. Picture below..



 I pray some of these soldiers are identified and sanctioned in a way they will never forget. #StopOppressingTheMasses! Protect us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua