Friday, July 4, 2014

Mavin's D'Prince Excited over Malivelihood Condoms.



Mavin's star Omoba as he is fondly called shared a picture of Malivelihood Luxury Condom today on twitter/ instagram, and he seemed really excited.

Whether he is actually happy 'cos of the condom, or he is trying to help promote a brother's business, I really don't know. But I mean what is the biggie about these condoms that D'prince can't hide his emotions? Maybe he has waited for this for soooo long, and now it has come. "Condoms for Celebrities " mstcheew!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua