Friday, July 4, 2014

"They are Still not home" says M.I, as he remembers missing Chibok school girls.



 As sad as it is, everyone is gradually forgetting about these missing Chibok School girls. It's close to 3months now, and I remember how the whole world sang about this incident. Some took it seriously, while others saw it as a means to catch fun.

 Some minutes ago, Nigeria award winning rapper MI Agbaga tweeted via his twitter handle and shared a photo of the Popular #Bringbackourgirls placards campaign ,

"It isn't popular anymore.. no one is rushing to release songs about it anymore...
 or hash tag it be 'among.. but they are still not home"




   Sincerely I ask, are these girls ever coming back home?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua