Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Woman who sells dead babies parts in Lagos, caught by the police!




A certain 38-year-old woman, Bola Fagbemi , was caught at her home in the Alagbado area of Lagos state in possession of a day-old baby’s corpse. Fagbemi who is a hospital worker confessed that she sells baby parts to her ‘customers’. The suspect also alleged that the dead babies were given to her by their parents who had no need for them. In her statement, she said:

 “I was given the baby to throw away, so I gave it to Taofeek. I met him at Alagbado area where I live. Taofeek has been coming to me for parts of dead babies. At first, I refused, but I was forced to succumb to his pleas by my financial situation.

 My house rent was due and my children school fees had not been paid, so when he approached me last year, I had no other choice but to do his bidding. He paid me N15,000 for the first dead baby which was delivered to him.”

 The police have begun investigations into the matter after it was discovered that the baby found with Fagbemi was taken without its mother’s consent.

1 comment:

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua