Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Photo: Kenyan artist 'Amani' performs without panties, revealing it all.



 Kenyan awarding winning artist Cecilia Wairimu A.k.a Amani, who won the 'Best Female' category in MAMA 2009, was pictured performing on stage without having on a pant.

It beats my imagination how ladies leave their homes without their pants on, and you go out in mini tops, not even trousers. *whew! Unbelievable.

A picture of the above Kenyan singer Amani, while performing on stage without pant, and revealing her Privates, has gone viral. See picture below, and please if you are not 18+, DO NOT SCROLL any further!!!



2 comments:

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua