Thursday, August 14, 2014

19 Years Old Boy Caught Having Sex With A Dog In Benin City.



The Edo State police are currently investigating a case of Bestiality which occured between a 19 years old boy and a dog. The boy was however caught in an area in Benin City, having sex with a dog. It was gathered that this is not the first time of the victim committing such act.

The suspect will be taken to a mental home to be checked properly, and also examined from any possible disease he might have contacted from the act.

See picture below...



2 comments:

  1. Lmaoooo..lol...sumone wake me....well may God deliver him, amen.um serious ish..d dog sef looks sexually harassed

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua