Thursday, August 14, 2014

Spot The Difference: Ice Prince Or Other Artiste, Who Wore A Fake Versace Shirt?



*laughing in my tribe*. I didn't come up with this o :D. The above is a picture of Ice Prince Zamani, and another foreign artist. Both artists  where pictured in the same outfit at the BET 2014 awards.

It was reported that Ice Prince came on stage in that Versace gold printed shirt, and few mins later, this other artist stepped on stage in the same gold printed Versace shirt.

The thing here is, I heard one of them wore the fake lol! I won't say who :p. But who do you think wore the fake? Oya if you are a guy reading this post, who do you think? And Ladies you ain't left out on this. We know originality too :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua