Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Ebola Scare: See How Nigeria Governor's Now Exchange Greetings, In Place Of Hand Shake.


This is unbelievably ridiculous!   Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra state, Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom and Theodore Orji of Abia state(pictured above), greeting each other at the special meeting with President Jonathan on Ebola Virus at the Villa.

So if you shake a person infected with Ebola, you will contact it? What stops a person from contacting it through the skin covering your Knuckles? Or is Ebola now restricted to palm to palm contact?

This doesn't make any sense. And it's really sad our leaders are the ones making fun out of this. #SMH!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua