Thursday, August 14, 2014

Chris Brown Gets Lesser Drug Test Probation From Judge!



You won't believe this big head (CB), is still facing court charges for beating Rihanna years back, and he is still wanting her back? #MumuFC!

Well, Chris Brown was placed on a 3 times weekly probation by the Judge in LA Court, and he also attends bi-weekly therapy sessions.

While in court yesterday Wednesday, he tested negative to all his radom drug tests. This made the Judge impressed, and reduced CB's drug test probation from 3 times weekly to twice weekly.

Thank God for him. Hope he gains his sanity back completely. *rollingeyes*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua