Thursday, August 7, 2014

Fear Of Ebola: Sina Rambo Spotted With Nose Mask.



Hian! Look what Jim Iyke has caused, misinformation. Since when did the Ebola Virus become majorly airborne?

That's HKN gang's artist Sina Rambo with the nose mask, while he just returned back to Nigeria.




Dear Sina Rambo and the rest of us, I think it's better you cover up your hands/ legs with long sleeves/ full length trousers, not putting on short sleeves and shorts, then covering up your nose. Ebola is best contacted from fluids, yes! your sweat included. Not majorly by the air you inhale. "Better safe than sorry" indeed.

By the way, I hope my beloved Nigerian guys won't turn this nose mask thing to fashion o? #JustAsking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua