Thursday, August 7, 2014

SAD!!! Nick Cannon And Mariah Carey Are Divorced.



I feel like crying non stop :( . These two were the only celebrity couple I could brag about come rain or shine. Well, nothing is perfect afterall. According to MediaTakeOut, Nick and Mariah have decided to go their separate ways.

" MediaTakeOut.com is EXTREMELY SAD to announce that Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey are separated, according to a person close to the couple.

Nick and Mariah were CLEARLY one of our favorite couples. Despite all the RUMORS AND THE ISH IN THE GOSSIP papers, these two really loved each other.

So what happened between the two? Well it's NOT clear - but it was NOT cheating. The insider explained, "Nick completely adored Mariah, he would NEVER cheat on her."

We're told that Nick is now staying in a hotel and has flown his GRANDPARENTS in to help support him through the difficult time. Expect an OFFICIAL announcement by the end of the week.  "


Can someone please lend me a shoulder to cry on?

1 comment:

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua