Monday, August 4, 2014

Hand Of God Appears In The Sky In Uk.



38 year old British photographer David Christie said he captured the above image in the sky, and he has never seen something like this before. And he described it as Phenomenal.


  "I love weather photography and I've taken a few pictures of small wind funnels in the past. But this was something else. It looked as through there was a huge hand piercing through the clouds - it was phenomenal. It really did seem like the hand of God. My wife and I are both photographers and we've never seen anything like this. This was a very surreal experience." He told reporters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua