Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Must See: Whale Fish Caught By Fisher Men In China.


The above is a picture of a whale that was accidentally caught by a fisher man Cai Chengzhu, in a local village in China.

While explaining his experience to news crew, Cai said himself and his colleagues were fishing as usual, when they noticed a big hole on their fishing net. He said the whale had bore the hole, to get in the net and eat the smaller fishes they had caught, before it died.

They however plans to sell this fish  between 10,000 and 20,000 yuan (£960-£1920). See more pictures below...




2 comments:

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua