Saturday, August 16, 2014

How Cute! Meet Banky W's Dad And Mom (Mr & Mrs W).




Banky W A.k.a Mr Capable, just shared the above picture of himself and his parents, who just came into the country. His dad looks very playful :D. #Melike.

By the way o, I have been thinking it's only the big head ish (which I like), that Banky has, until I saw this pix. Am I the only one seeing what I am seeing?

Uncle Banky! Ejo, don't smile this big next time. I know you are very excited, but please don't. Thanks. Sincerely,concerned me.

2 comments:

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua