Saturday, August 16, 2014

Singer 9ice Goes Into Politics, Reveals His Intentions To Run For House Of Rep.



Na wa o! Everybody in Nigeria is now a politician. This is the new trend now, and I wouldn't mind joining this trend too o. *coversface*

Nigerian Artist Abolore Akande A.k.a  9ice, has made known his intention to run for the seat of house of Reps., representing Ogbomosho North and South constituency in 2015 elections.


"Federal House of Rep 2015. Ogbomosho North/South/Orire Federal Constituency."

1 comment:

  1. He would fail just as he is failing in his music career

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua