Thursday, August 14, 2014

It Is Official! Ciara Speaks On Why She Broke Up With Future.



You all remember in one of my previous posts, I mentioned that Ciara and Future are now separated, and she went for a vacation alone with their baby? Yea, some of you didn't believe. Well, Ciara has made the break up official, by talking about it in an interview with US Weekly Magazine. She broke up with Future because he "CHEATED". Ciara is Officially back in the market!.

Oya o! On to the next couple break up story...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua