Saturday, August 30, 2014

Oh My! Watch Amber Rose, As She Twerks To Celebrate Wiz Khalifa's Victory.




Lol! What won't we see? Well, her husband is not complaining. But I think Amber Rose is trying so hard to be back in the spotlight. Fans went wild after her outfit to the MTV MVA. Now, there's this video of her twerking to Wiz Khalifa's song.

She actually did this twerking video, to celebrate Wiz Khalifa, who's song Blacc Hollywood, made it to No1, on the billboard chart. Crazy couple.

You think you can twerk? Watch Amber Rose beat you to it below...



*Singing* you know what to do with the big fat butt...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua