Saturday, August 30, 2014

Photos From Chika Ike's Reality Tv Show Audition (African Diva).



Nollywood actress/ Business Tycoon/ Bullet Energy Drink Ambassador, Chika Ike, never seems to run out of ideas. She recently unveiled her TV reality show called African Divas.

A reality TV program, where 22 people will be put together in a house for 4 weeks, and at the end, the winner will get N4m, and a movie contract.

The audition is over, and Chika Ike has announced that the 22 contestants to go into the house, have been selected.

See pictures from the audition below...










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua