Friday, August 8, 2014

OMG! What Could Be Wrong With Chris Brown Now? See The Raunchy Photo He Posted On IG.



I thought CB said he dumped Karrueche? Why is he the one who seem to be mentally affected by the break up? Now I see why Karrueche said he is refusing to grow up. I mean who shares scandalous photos of one's self for the world to see in the name of playing game? Baby Chris Brown of course.

Below is a raunchy picture of Chris Brown licking a girls bare ass, which he shared yesterday on instagram, while playing a 'Booty eating' game. He immediately took of the pix though. But the did has already been done.

See picture below 18+ ...





Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua