Friday, August 8, 2014

Photos: Chidinma Ekile Becomes The Face Of Diamond Bank Yellow Account.



The petite singer A.k.a Mz Kedike, has unveiled the AD photo for the Diamond Bank Yellow Account, which she happens to be the face on it.



A very big congrats to her!

Now on to the main gist. *coversface*. While I was stalking Chidinma's IG page, I found this birthday message she sent out to Rapper VectorThaViper yesterday. She called him her 'fake future husband '.

Is anybody thinking what I am thinking? Please this is no play at all. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh. I have my eyes on Chidinma and Vector hence. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua