Thursday, September 25, 2014

Checkout Kim And Kanye's Outfit To The Balmain Show @ Paris Fashion Week.



While the news of Kim being frightened by a red carpet prankster as she stepped out of the car for the Balmain show is circulating round, I am simply interested in her outfit, and that of Kanye.:D


Kim looked absolutely gorgeous in her Balmain outfit for the Balmain show at Paris Fashion week. And her shoe? Muah! ilove. But this her neck accessory looks like she broke her neck *just saying*. As for daddy tacky Kanye, my eyes are on this shoe of yours dawg! #flipshair


2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha @ daddy tacky Kanye! Haha! Osahon your bad mouth no go kill u o. Are u related to Joan Rivers? Cos u remind me of her. If only Kanye reads your blog, I swear he would have hired a stylist by now cos the way u attack him ehn. But Kanye has really changed sha. He doesn't look presentable anymore. By the way, Osahon keep up the good work, I enjoy your blog alot. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...mre like a tracking device on kim incase she wanders off, lol....n kanye's look?? Whew..looks like sumtin who jusr got slapped

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua