Friday, September 26, 2014

Oh My! Wiz Khalifa Thinks Amber Rose Had An Affair With Their Driver?...



Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose 1year old wedding divorce saga is still on, and news have been flying around, of how Amber has accused Wiz of infidelity.  Well, it seems like Amber is not innocent either.

From the new gist I hear, Wiz suspects Amber to have had affairs with Some famous men like,  FAMOUS ACTOR Jamie Foxx, Nick Cannon, and a popular Los Angeles model photographer, but that's not all. Wiz also thinks Amber and her assistant/chaueffer(driver), had an affair. And I hear their son Sebastine, looks very much like this driver. *lipsealed* Just here waiting for what next.



2 comments:

  1. Pls can we see d driver's pic to confirm, lol....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y do pple always play d blame game and wash dier dirty laundry in public wen dere is a break up or a divorce???...mtsheew

    ReplyDelete

Please Post A Comment.

You can contact me for business, and if you have any story to share through my Email: Osahonaimufua@gmail.com.
You can also find me on Facebook: Osahon Izi Aimufua.
Follow me on Twitter: @izibels,
And get to know me personally on Instagram: @Osahonaimufua